- What are the dirtiest jobs in Las Vegas? Come take a look — and a whiff
- Burning Man festival draws crowd of 66,000
- Demonstrators protest dolphin captivity at the Mirage
- 51s finish regular season with PCL’s best record, start playoffs Wednesday
- Men sue wildlife commissioners over trapping regulations, say dogs, eagles unfairly trapped
- Amanda Miller’s dad honors victims of June rampage
- L.V. executive keeps low profile, makes big donations to Sandoval, far-right causes
- Climate study yields bad news for tiny desert fish
- Man dies in North Las Vegas motorcycle accident
There was once a time when the entire country was tuned in to Jerry Lewis on Labor Day Weekend, but on Friday afternoon it was a handful of dignitaries who joined Lewis at Reynolds Hall in the Smith Center for the Performing Arts ...
From big-name DJs to some awesome live music picks, how to get your party on this LDW.