- Talk of a strike unlikely to gain traction
- Powerful quake off Northern California coast; no injuries
- Meter begins ticking as judge weighs special master’s role in UMC overtime case
- Bern’s-Eye View: Handing out league awards and breaking down the tournament
- Other voices: Listing sage grouse as protected would be disastrous for Nevada
- The surgeon soldier: Las Vegas urologist escaped civil war in Ethiopia, has served American military in Iraq
- Bees attack drivers after California car crash
- Mother accused of drowning child may have experienced a medical crisis
Comedy-impressionist Terry Fator’s headliner show at the Mirage has a family look and is loaded with puppets, but he also tosses out some pot humor. On Friday night, he toasted to five years on the Strip with a star-studded celebration.
This is Viva Phoenix, a large-budget Neon Reverb, and we arrive at 6 p.m. to load in at Last Exit.