This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Bella Si Salon & Spa Under New Ownership
Published on Thu, Jan 31, 2013 (4:31 p.m.)“Bella Si Salon and Spa” is under new management and Ownership, and proud to announce New People and a Whole new way of doing Business!
Stop by today and discover Sun City Summerlin’s Best Hidden Secret : Bella Si Salon and Spa!
Whether you’re having a bad hair day, need a makeover, or could just use an escape: Come on in, sit back, and relax while our experienced staff is standing by to meet your needs. As a full-service salon and spa, we got you covered, guaranteed! We here at ‘Bella Si’ are trained in the art of hair styling, coloring, skin care, nails, and more… (Not to mention a nice fast trim!) We also offer complimentary snacks and beverages in a friendly, laidback atmosphere. And as always, customer service is our #1 priority!
Be sure to check us out on the web at http://.bellasisalonspa.com, or give us a call: 702-433-4247
We’re located at: 9330 Sun City Blvd. (Suite 101) - Las Vegas, NV 89134.
Experience paradise at Bella Si!
See you there ;-)
- Now open: A boozy bakery, a Strip shoe store and a Prohibition-era bar
- Successful entrepreneurs share their secrets for running healthy, resilient businesses
- Photos: Audrina Patridge hosts and parties with her sister at Hyde Bellagio
- San Jose State is the bowl-eligible Mountain West team staying home this postseason
- Eric Church, Childish Gambino added to lineup alongside Bruno Mars at the new Chelsea