This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Mother and daughter husky are missing
Published on Mon, Feb 4, 2013 (2:20 a.m.)Two beautiful huskies (red and white and gray and white) have been missing since Saturday. My Girls are MISSING! I can't eat or sleep! Please help me find them! They are my Family, my children, they mean the world to me! Please spread the word. I live in Las Vegas close to Centennial hills area. They were last seen in Providence area. major cross streets are Dorrell and Hualapai. Please contact me if seen! Jenn 701-833-6783. Thank you
- Google tip led to Metro officer’s arrest on child porn counts
- Gaming industry could soon grow — or shrink — in these 5 places
- Allegiant jet returns to Las Vegas airport after reported engine trouble
- DUI arrest for Henderson cop driving wrong way on highway
- Nevada solar plant workers get nearly $2 million in back pay