This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Local Filmmaker sneak previews new health documentary downtown
Published on Tue, Aug 20, 2013 (3:16 p.m.)Sneak Preview of
SHARE THE ROAD
Feature-length documentary (100 minutes)
Four amateur cyclists who barely know each other try to ride from San Diego to Ocean City, NJ in the name of the Health Awareness Tour. They average 100 miles per day (and sometimes night) bearing Mojave Desert heat, midwest tornados and aggressive truckers on lonely highways. They talk to people on the street and leaders of major corporations asking them all: what is health? And why does it matter?
Robert Cochrane is a Las Vegas local and an award-winning filmmaker. As one of the riders on the team, he shot this film largely from the seat of his bicycle.
The film will be available for purchase/download on the website, www.sharetheroaddoc.com after the screening.
Location: Gold Spike – 217 Las Vegas Blvd N, Las Vegas (Downtown – Las Vegas Blvd. & Ogden).
Date: Monday, August 26
RSVP’s are appreciated: [email protected]
The Gold Spike is kindly providing complimentary popcorn.
- Rebels finally on the right side of game-ending plays in win against Utah State
- Findlay Prep holds off Gorman with blocked shot at the buzzer
- Man who impregnated 11-year-old gets 15 years in prison
- Anthony Johnson gets Jon Jones next after knocking out Alexander Gustafsson
- Vegas Play of the Day: Oklahoma City Thunder at Cleveland Cavaliers