This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Payola Presley is an Electronic Indie Rock group that mixes EDM with the live feel of indie rock
Published on Thu, Jan 2, 2014 (12:38 p.m.)Las Vegas, United States, January 2, 2014 -- Payola Presley is set to release their debut album, Make Checks Payable To… The group consists of a Zach Saucier and Mac Purdy. Based out of Las Vegas this musical combo brings the feel of live energetic rock to the electronic world of music. This full-length album is bond to turn ones ear as you dance to these athematic songs. Combining the energy and feel of and EDM concert with the live performances of a rock concert gives audiences the best of two musical worlds.
The debut album, Make Checks Payable To… will be available January 14th followed by an album release party on January 19th at the Commonwealth 525 E. Freemont St.
Check out the leaked track "Bloodsukah" on Soundcloud and be sure to like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter @payolapresley.
- First impressions: How far, how cool and how different is SLS Las Vegas?
- Former Caesars exec named CEO of Affinity Gaming
- After attending funeral in St. Louis, Horsford steps further into spotlight
- SLS opening: Iggy Azalea, Bahamas prime minister, Joe Francis, Pamela Anderson
- Developers want the city to pay $127M toward downtown stadium