Make Up Forever Make Up Bag Remix
Nearly every woman owns at least one impulse beauty buy that she has no idea how to use, or is too intimidated to try on her own at home. Make Up Forever’s team of professional artists will take a look inside consumers’ make up bags and teach them how to properly use what they’ve got regardless of the brand, as well as overhaul products that are the wrong shade or texture or may be past their prime. Make Up Forever is bringing the same techniques used by wardrobe stylists in the closet to style your make up bag at their innovative mobile Make Up School. The idea is to make your make up bag work harder for you.
Consumers are invited to book appointments for 30 minute one-on-one make up bag evaluations inside the Make Up School, where a professional artist will go through their bag, provide an interactive, hands-on lesson explaining how to apply their products, and show them how to supplement what they already own to create their most flattering look. Each client will walk away with a new make up bag, a custom face chart detailing how to use the products they brought, and a list of any additional products recommended by the artist to round out their look. A professional photographer will also be on-site to capture each client’s “after” look, which will be uploaded to an album on the Make Up Forever USA Facebook page.
When: Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Town Square, 6605 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Town Square
Event posted Jan. 31, 2013
Last updated Feb. 14, 2013
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- GOP bill would feed new funding to stalled Yucca project
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- Were philanthropist’s good deeds financed by his bad deeds?
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.