Known for his bolero hat and sunglasses, guitarist Esteban rose to fame after numerous classical guitar CDs. He'll begin a three month residency at LVH's Shimmer Cabaret, performing along with his daughter, violinist Teresa Joy.
Event is ongoing: Until Friday, March 29, 2013
- Thursdays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $19 - $39
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 3, 2013
Last updated Jan. 7, 2013
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.