Sugar & Spice and Everything Nice
Sugar & Spice, creating a hybrid "foodie market” of part food truck fair and part farmers market, will have its grand opening event at 2550 Anthem Village Dr. There will also be a pet adoption booth. The current vendor list includes Naked City Sweets, Johnny Cakes, Sugar Pie Bakery, King’s Sausage, Jojo's Jerky, Haulin’ Balls, Sin City Snoballs, Gyoza-San, Mezze Foods and Winder Farms.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, April 7, 2013
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: 2550 Anthem Village Dr.
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 24, 2013
Last updated April 28, 2013
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Preview: Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Michael Jackson One’ opens tonight at Mandalay Bay
- Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Nevada Assembly backs resolution to end ban on gay marriage
- Joe Downtown: Restaurant serving ‘Fresh American’ coming to East Village
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.