They Used to be Animals
Artist Yasmina Chavez marries traditional portraiture with found imagery to explore ideas of adaptation and human/animal coexistence. The exhibit is on display through March 15 at Counterspace at Emergency Arts and the opening reception is February 8 from 6-10 p.m.
Counterspace is open during Emergency Arts' gallery hours or by appointment.
Event is ongoing: Until Friday, March 15, 2013
- Mondays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Where: Emergency Arts, 520 Fremont St. , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 7, 2013
Last updated Feb. 7, 2013
- All Night Tuesdays
- LAVO Nightclub | 23:00:00
- Unique Massive
- Double Down Saloon | 23:59:00
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 15:00:00