The history of Las Vegas is the ultimate American rags-to-riches story, filled with unusual heroes and foes. This 103-year-old saga follows the city through its incredible ups and downs, and highlights how and where some of the U.S.'s most monumental moments occurred.
The Las Vegas Sun’s online moving guide offers new residents a helping hand with useful tips and Web sites to visits, as well as practical information to help you join the more than 2 million people who have already settled into the Las Vegas Valley.
Find out how frequently individual direct flights were delayed by 15 minutes or more when traveling to and from McCarran International Airport in the last 12 months.
- Shania Twain says she’s ready to extend her residency at Caesars
- Photos: NASCAR renews for three years of Champion’s Week in Las Vegas; a second race at LVMS?
- Temperatures plunge into the 20s; snow in forecast
- Doughnut Rambo: Cambodia refugee finds success, friendship in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas man faces life sentence for sex trafficking