Via Brasil Steakhouse
Via Brasil Steakhouse is a traditional Brazilian Steakhouse, offering a fixed price for an all-you-can-eat dinner experience, plus a brunch on Sundays.
The concept of the Churrascaria, or Brazilian Steakhouse, stems from a tradition started by the gauchos, who cooked their meats over pits of open fire on skewers. The tradition is carried on by bringing the skewered roasted meats to the guests on rolling carts and carving the meats at tableside.
The full Rodizio Dinner includes the signature cut of meat, the Picanha, or top sirloin, along with prime rib and flank steak. The 18 meats served in the dinner include choices of chicken, lamb, pork and turkey.The dinner also includes a selection of 16 side dishes and 35 to 40 gourmet salad bar options.
The Sunday brunch, which is served from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., features up to six meats, made to order omelettes and more than 50 breakfast and lunch items.
A happy hour with reduced drink prices and appetizers is available each day between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Cuisine: Steak, Buffet, Brazilian
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- Opportunity Village’s $136M goal includes 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, Great Santa Run
- Police: Man fatally shot in parking lot had pulled gun on people
- Authorities ID 2 women killed in crash while following relatives
- Will Hurricane Odile bring more flooding to Las Vegas?
- Motorcyclist critically injured in west valley crash