Mr. Lucky's 24/7
As the name signifies, Mr. Lucky’s 24/7 diner is open ‘round the clock and offers a traditional style eatery with a family-friendly atmosphere.
Since 2003, Mr. Lucky’s has been recognized as one of the city’s “Best Late Night Snack” according to the Las Vegas Weekly Reader’s Choice Poll and was named one of “America’s Best 24-Hour Hot Spots” by Travel + Leisure in 2010.
The Las Vebas Weekly's Brock Radke thinks Mr. Lucky's rocks: "Remember when ordering the off-menu steak and shrimp special at Mr. Lucky’s was a thing? This favorite is bigger and better than before, including the menu. Now, tuna tacos, cinnamon roll French toast, chicken fried steak and brick oven pizzas contribute to the deliciously difficult decision-making process."
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Strip Scribbles: Cleen Rock One on ‘Ink Master’; ‘Zumanity’; 310,000 Thanksgiving visitors
- Nevada gaming revenue slumps for third consecutive month
- Interactive: Where voter turnout was highest (and lowest) in Clark County
- Gorman basketball will have an edge on the inside, opens season Saturday
- Metro investigating strangling death of woman found near Lake Mead