PBR Rock Bar & Grill
The PBR Rock Bar & Grill offers a 13,000-square-foot indoor restaurant and a 3,000-square-foot outdoor pavilion, where people can eat great food, catch rays on the patio, watch their favorite sporting events, listen to live music, drink, dance and party, all while watching other guests ride the mechanical bull.
PBR is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night dining. The menu ranges from barbecue potato chip nachos to Dorito Crusted Mac and Cheese and Memphis Style barbecue pork sandwiches.
The interior and exterior feature 115 flat screen TVs, a state-of-the-art sound system and lighting system, a custom-made Jumbotron, a stage for live performances, a live DJ booth and tire swings that hang from the ceiling.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Twitter Thursdays @PBRRockBar
- Every Thursday
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call