- Also online: http://www.pinktaco.com
The menu includes the trademark Pink Taco (panuchos) with homemade corn tortillas and black beans, topped with chicken, salsa roja, pickled onions and avocado. For something lighter, there's the chicken (or vegetable) tostada salad — a shredded salad with chipotle dressing that is a Pink Taco favorite.
For 2013, Chef James Mendoza just rolled out a new bar menu, including tasty snacks like vegetarian empanadas and Salvadoran pupusas. Other new menu options include the churrasco skewer with shrimp, steak and chicken, bacon-wrapped jalepenos, Cabo tuna tacos and the new Ultimate Taco — a 25-inch taco featuring chicken, steak and carnitas.
Read more about what influences Mendoza from the Las Vegas Weekly.
- Cuisine: Central & South American, Mexican
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- New-home sales in Las Vegas slide in first half of 2014
- SLS Las Vegas President Rob Oseland: ‘This is a place designed with locals in mind’
- Task force: Graduate medical education a key to solving Nevada’s doctor shortage
- Brannon Braga discusses his ‘Star Trek’ legacy, ‘Cosmos,’ haters and James Bond
- SLS Las Vegas culinary king Matt Erickson: A preview of Bazaar, Ku Noodle, Katsuya and more