Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009 | 12:03 a.m.
Tony McDew not only recognized that he had a gambling problem, but set out to document it with his own video camera, hoping that sharing his experience could help others. When the jackpot hits, "It feels like you're getting high." And when it doesn't? "You want to crucify yourself."
- Report: Las Vegas’ industrial space a turnoff for companies eyeing move here
- Q+A: George Clooney talks Las Vegas memories, Italy and his Casamigos tequila
- Casino reimburses players in tourney marred by fake chips
- Metro investigates burned body found in LV backyard
- After ‘refocusing of the vision of God,’ Peace Palace on track to be finished by year’s end