Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009 | 12:03 a.m.
Tony McDew not only recognized that he had a gambling problem, but set out to document it with his own video camera, hoping that sharing his experience could help others. When the jackpot hits, "It feels like you're getting high." And when it doesn't? "You want to crucify yourself."
- Celebrity preview: Terry Fator, Alvarez vs. Angulo, REO Speedwagon, Nick Cannon and Sofia Vergara
- ‘I am not a sore loser,’ says gambler suing Vegas casino after losing $500K
- Palms rolling out 24-hour checkout for hotel guests
- Judge temporarily halts raffle of ‘Arson Puppies’
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet